Sunday 25 January 2009

Pucker up that anus


[Times online]

I know that I sully myself by talking about this show, but I wanna, okay?
I was somewhat curious about the mix of people, so I watched a few minutes here and there. That's all I can stand because of two natural reflexes:
Within 2 minutes, reflex 1 kicked in. I thought, look at the stupid surroundings. Look at the stupid tricks they make them do. Look at the pettiness of what they show on tv.
Then the next reflex kicks in and I think "what do these people have to gain?" Most of them are famous already and rich. "Are they truly whores for the attention?"
That's a big YUP, pilgrim!
They'll do anything if the camera zooms in on their puckered hynies. It figures that the sociopath, Ulrika the Breakdown Queen, won the thing when you get a whiff of the people who were interested enough in the result to spend money on it. It's the old what's-going-on-over-the-fence mentality.
PSST! It's not real, mates & lasses!

Don't they realise that they've been cheated? Frayed knot.
Their mental age is 9 years & 3 months.
["fantastic journey", indeed. Find it on the music list -->]