Monday 5 December 2011

Imagine there are no ... banks

[the wheels on the debt go round and round, so hang on tight!]
[anybody want some debt? I got too much.]

I wonder if anyone can dare to imagine the end of the banks.

Perhaps the governments will start considering it soon,
because it will be either the heads of the bankers, or their own
rolling in the streets.

Well, let's party like it's 1789. Guillotines , anyone?

Imagine no Banksters
Writer: Cos67, with help from John Lennon

Imagine there's no interest
It's easy if you rent
No bankers on us
Above us only tent
Imagine all the people living for today

Imagine there's no politicians
It isn't hard to do
No one to kill or die for
And no derivatives too
Imagine all the people living life in solvency

Yoohoowooohoo may say
I'm a schemer, but I'm not a criminal
I hope some day you'll tweet us
And the world will camp as one

Imagine no repossessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or bonuses
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people sharing all the land

Yooohoowoohooo may say
I'm a schemer, but I'm not the smartest one
I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will live as one