Friday 8 November 2013

thanks for the memoires, Madame

I've always said that Osie the Chancellor of the
UK was bat-biting crazier than Ozzie Osbourne.
He was however part of a gang of ne'erdowell
rich boys and they got up to some mischief.
It seems to have involved some illegal substances
and owners of houses of ill repute.
Apparently someone kept the photos for a
book. In this banana republic, it means
you're getting a visit from the gendarmes.

read about the stupid prank that ended in a
cop raid (B-low)

mirror mirror on the stand
show us our leaders:


checkit: Mirror
George Osborne: Cops raid home of ex-vice madam about to tell all on wild parties involving top Tories
13 Oct 2013 09:23
Natalie Rowe was warned not to "open a can of worms" before publishing new claims about her relationship with the Chancellor
Ex-vice madam Natalie Rowe has had her home raided by police days before she will make new claims about her relationship with Chancellor George Osborne, the Sunday People reports.
Up to 12 Drugs Squad officers armed with a battering ram burst into her London flat in a dawn swoop claiming they were acting on a tip-off from a member of the public.
But no drugs were found in the two-hour search during which Miss Rowe claims she was threatened with being handcuffed – and had questions asked about her forthcoming autobiography.
The book is expected to make ­embarrassing new claims about Mr Osborne, who was allegedly a regular guest at wild parties the dominatrix threw at her flat in the early 1990s.
Miss Rowe was raided just 48 hours after a national paper reported that her memoirs are due out later this month.
She has made an official complaint to police fearing she was targeted in a bid to smear her before the book hits the shelves.
She told the Sunday People: “I don’t do drugs, I don’t deal drugs, so why was the Drug Squad storming through my home like I was running a cartel?
“I’m not into conspiracy theories. I’d like to think the fact I’ve been unfairly targeted by the police has nothing to do with the fact my book is about to be published, which happens to be very embarrassing for the Chancellor.
"But it’s certainly made me wonder.
“There are serious questions I want answers to – WHY did one officer involved in the raid ask me whether I was about to publish my memoirs and WHY did a police inspector tell me I’d be opening a ‘whole can of worms’ if I complained?
"It beggars belief.”
Former call girl Natalie Rowe had many prestigious clients, including chancellor George Osbourne. Bondage: Former call girl Natalie had many prestigious clients
Miss Rowe became embroiled in scandal eight years ago when a picture surfaced of her at a 1994 party with a 22-year-old Osborne alongside what is alleged to be a line of cocaine.
....
The October 2 police raid on her flat happened two days after it was first reported she was planning to publish and serialise her book.
Miss Rowe told how she was woken by a knock on the door at 6.30am and saw a man dressed as a postie when she checked the peep-hole.

She said: “I shouted through the door, ‘Yes?’ and he said, ‘I have a delivery’.

“I asked who it was for. He ­pretended to look at a box and even though it was plain with no name on it he said, ‘It’s for N Rowe’.
“I thought this was strange as that’s not my real name. It’s mainly only the press who use that name – my real name is Shirley so I thought it was a journalist pretending to be a postman.
"I said, ‘Leave outside on the floor and I’ll collect it when you’ve gone.’
“He seemed very happy to leave it even though I hadn’t signed for it, which is unlike a postman.”
Overcome with suspicion, she looked through the peep-hole again – and the man was still there.
Miss Rowe said: “I put the chain on the door, opened it and said, ‘I don’t know why you’re still here, take the parcel, I don’t want it.’ I shut the door and looked through the peep-hole to suddenly see four dark figures racing towards my door.
“I thought, ‘What the hell is this?’ They started banging on my door – ‘Police, open up, Drugs Squad!’

“It was like a bad dream. I was dressed only in my knickers and a top and said, ‘Can you hold on while I put a skirt on?’
“It was ‘No – open up now.’ I had to open up there and then or they’d have smashed the door in.
"They had one of those battering-rams and a long stick with a hook on the end which I assume was to unlock the door from the inside or prise it open.

“There were between eight and 12 of them steaming into my home.

“I asked what was going on and they said, ‘Drugs Squad. Got a warrant to search your house. Sit here,’ pointing to a chair in the living-room.

"I asked if I could put my skirt on and one said, ‘No you’re not. If you don’t sit down we’ll handcuff you.’ It was frightening.
“I said ‘I’m f***ing putting my skirt on. I’m not standing here dressed like this in front of you lot. I haven’t even been arrested’.
“I started shouting and eventually they let me put my skirt on, then locked me in the living-room while they searched the whole house.
“They went through all my drawers and bundles of important documents relating to my book.
“I asked whether I could call a ­lawyer but they wouldn’t let me make a call. I said, ‘I’m entitled to witness what you guys are doing in case you plant something in my home.’
“But they wouldn’t let me out. One said one of the reasons was because a suspect once grabbed a knife in the kitchen and attacked them.
“I thought it was ridiculous to think I was going to do that.
“I was worried because I had a lot of personal papers lying about. My manuscript was next to my bed so I said, ‘I hope you aren’t reading any of my stuff.’

“One replied, ‘It’s not like the old days – we can’t do that any more. If we did we’d get into trouble. It’s not worth it.’

“He said, ‘Why didn’t you open the door straight away?’
“I said, ‘Because I thought you were a journalist.’
"He said ‘Why would a journalist be knocking at your door? I said, ‘I’m writing a book.
"He said, ‘Are you writing your memoirs?’ I asked, ‘Where did you hear that?’ But he didn’t reply.” [so they knew about it and couldn't even manage to play stupid- Cos67]
Police spent nearly two hours at the flat – but found no drugs.