Monday 3 October 2011

Rihana, Lincolnshire wants to see your tatas

A real non-story from Northern Ireland.

Rihanna, the "singer" went to NI to bare her assets for a video.

Couldn't she have picked a better place? a tad warmer? Like Iceland.

Anyway, the farmer who rented her the field didn't want her to bare

herself, and so told her to wrap up. I don't think that's good for
business, frankly. Most farmers are complaining that the supermarkets are
undercutting their prices, so they're short of cash.
You get a star who wants to use your field, set your price and shut your eyes.
If it were my field, I would have demanded to be in the video, myself,
grabbing her jubblies.

Anyway, for those looking for photos, you're not missing much.
A big fuss about a couple of mosquito bites. She's not that fit, either.
They wrap her up nice in clothing , though.






Apparently BBC Radio Lincolnshire says she can wag them around, if she wants.


UPDATE: I can't find the comment written , but it a clip from BBC Radio Lincolnshire


was mentioned in a show which reviewed local BBC stations, and was aired last Sunday.
I swear it's true.