Monday 23 April 2012

DOUCHE CLEANSING. Cleansing the world of a douche


When every small attempt at righting the US, as it catapults itself
towards destruction was being stopped
by a tirade of spittle and liquid-Ss of
a particular, fat, epheminate blood hound of the Right is Always Right crowd,
A one Breit bastard. Not. Well, he is no more.

one of his grandiose speaking events:
Americans for Prosperity
'Defending the American Dream Summit.'
I think that one was a reflexive look into the navel of America to discover
just what the f*ck is going wrong, innit?

IShitUnot: Rolling Stone- Matt Taibbi
Andrew Breitbart: Death of a Douche

POSTED: March 1, 3:10 PM ET

So Andrew Breitbart is dead. Here’s what I have to say to that, and I’m sure Breitbart himself would have respected this reaction: Good! Fuck him. I couldn’t be happier that he’s dead.

I say this in the nicest possible way. I actually kind of liked Andrew Breitbart. Not in the sense that I would ever have wanted to hang out with him, or even be caught within a hundred yards of him without a Haz-Mat suit on, but I respected the shamelessness. Breitbart didn’t do anything by halves, and even his most ardent detractors had to admit that he had a highly developed, if not always funny, sense of humor.

For instance, it would be dishonest not to tip a hat to him for that famous scene when he hijacked Anthony Weiner’s own self-immolating "apology" press conference, and held up the entire event by standing at the lectern and congratulating himself at length, before Weiner could let the humiliating healing begin.