Saturday 8 September 2012

You Tweet-iot!

Just as with Facebook, people on Twitter
have lost their jobs by flaming their bosss
and customers.
It takes Facebook to un-wife yourself by
listing yourself as "single" for all the
sexy single ladies.
As recent history has shown, Twitter has
a particular flaw by being hooked to
your nervous system, through your 3G
phone.
Idea goes through part of the brain, straight
to 3G and on to Twitter, before you've had
a chance to engage your super-ego,
that fatty part of your brain that does
all the fact-checking and looking around
corners to see if anybody is snooping.
So, the shit hits the fan. People have
become Twitter Famous for being morons.
from Hollywood reporter:

Pop-Culture Tweet-iots
9. Jessica Simpson: "Sometimes learning the language in my head can be just as hard as communicating with someone foreign. alone time on flights get me everytime." [If I use my brain, I'll turn ugly-Cos67]

10. Mary J. Blige: "Why is that people always try to understand estimate my intelligents?! They should never do that!"[It's the passion that counts- Cos67]
7. Paris Hilton: "No, no, I didn't go to England; I went to London."[Crazy bird got on a plane and didn't know what country she went to. Without peace, order & good government, she'd be dog meat- Costick67]

Political Tweet-iots:
Louise Mensch, of the hacking enquiry
defending the indefensible,
a hacking media hack, Piers Moron



Christmas Tweet-iots- the spoilt twat
I phone or I pad, or European car was not under the Christmas tree,
and BOOM, they were bawling on Twitter.

Twitter-stotle- Tweet philosophers

Max Keiser ‏@maxkeiser
For millions of years, mankind lived in groups of around 140, deemed to be the optimal social setting; now we tweet in 140 characters: alone

Tweetness- Twitter gods
Nobody can beat the guy who does haiku and limerick Tweets.