Tuesday 23 April 2013

Female insecurity solved

Female insecurity, as men perceive it, is a massive
force in society. It is literally the beginning of all
things evil and a huge waste of money.

If a woman is insecure, it is often expressed in
her hating something about her body, completely
neglecting how sick her mind appears to others
who are watch her self-flagelate.

Then the woman has to seek solace in women's
magazines which invariably abuse women's egos.
They tell women:
10 things men hate about women
10 things men hate about women's bodies
10 things men hate about insecure women

so, women are always buying the latest thing and
blaming it on their insecurity.
Things are so bad that there's a magazine which is
trying to calm women down and although it doesn't
appear to be a very literate magazine, most of
what it says is pretty clear.

my spin on the issue:
If a guy is looking at you, only a sick one would
be looking for your flaws. If a guy looks at a woman,
the chances he's sizing her up for a date, not a
Gok Wan session, although breasts will be bared,
either way.
[nobody's perfect, including guys]
As the song says I'm not mr. right, I'm mr.
right now. That's how we think.

So, women, relax, but don't throw away all the
skin-tight clothing that we like so much. Keep
the tight stuff. That way we can sense arousal
easier.

the
"WHAT WOMEN THINK THAT MEN THINK ABOUT WOMEN"
article
my head is getting dizzy
 
Checkit: FORGOT TO GET THE NAME of the mag


Just for me today

What Men Really Think About Your Body
Posted In Health & Wellness
You Say “Flawed”, He Says “Sexy”: What Men Really Think About Your Body
By Claire Casey
This may come as a shock to you but guys have different eyeballs than you do. You know why I’m saying that?
Because when YOU look at yourself in the mirror, you see that front tooth that’s a bit crooked, the line where your bra presses in (you call this your “back fat”), the too-small breasts or the too-wide rear, your goofy knees, funny toes…. The list goes on and on.
But you know what your MAN sees? A woman he’d love to strip naked and get busy with right this instant, maybe sooner. My personal body part confession… Maybe you have a muffin top “thing,” but I used to HATE my feet.
When I was a teenager, I had surgery on my big toes (bunions, it’s such an ugly word!!) and for the next 20 years I zealously covered my feet. I never EVER owned a pair of sandals or open-toed shoes and would have died before I let a man openly look at my feet. I have a big scar running the length of both big toes. My second toe is longer. My feet are… wanky. You know. Ugh, I could make myself MISERABLE thinking about my feet.
Shockingly, amazingly, wonderfully, I found a man actually willing (he would say, desperate!) to marry me.

I hope you’re laughing now, but at the time, I found it next to impossible to think about what kind of man would marry me “even with these feet.”
3 ways MEN see your body…

If you asked my man which of my physical attributes attracted him, it’s really hard for him to move past the standard T&A answer you’d probably get from any man. You can almost see a physical effort as he drags his sex-craving brain past the chest, past the butt, and FINALLY he’ll tell you something like, “She has gorgeous shoulders…”
I bet he didn’t even know I had scars on my feet for the first 10 years we were married.
Here’s the thing: Men see your body in three ways, and it’s nothing like the way you see yourself.
1. They see what makes you WOMANLY

This means when they look at you they instantly notice the things about your body that make you uniquely a woman. Breasts, hips, ass, curves… Even the way you walk. It’s nearly impossible for a red-blooded heterosexual male to notice anything before they read the parts of your body that say: I am a woman.
Your arm flaps do not make this list. Your cellulite does not make this list. Your stretch marks do not make this list. Sorry.
2. They see what makes you UNIQUE

That chipped tooth you hate? They think it’s kind of charming. The muffin top? They can’t see it because it’s too near your ass, which they think is the finest thing in nine counties. Do you think your lips are too thin? They just love it when you smile at them. (And truthfully, when they think about your lips on their body, they are NOT thinking “Oh her lips are too thin.” I PROMISE.)
If guys notice a particular body part of yours that you think makes you hideous (and I guarantee you they would never use that term) they just think it makes you uniquely…you! And since it’s YOU they are desperate for, they want that part of you as much as the others.
3. They see what you constantly draw their attention to

This is where you have the power to rock or ruin a relationship.
When you constantly complain about your own body, a man’s desire to enjoy and love you are being eroded a little at a time. In other words, you’re rejecting him. He thinks, “I could touch her body all day,” and you say, “I’m too flabby.” You’re not only tearing yourself down, you’re tearing HIM – his thoughts, his desires for you, his excitement about you – down.
And it works the other way, too. Show off your pedicure (I do, now!), go sleeveless, wear that backless dress, and ruthlessly tease him with the body he absolutely adores.
Editors Note: Listen to the story of how an average woman “tamed” renowned relationship expert Michael Fiore, and “magically” got HIM to decide it was time to stop playing the field and date only her. (Play Video Below)