Monday 8 April 2013

the white man giveth & the white man taketh away

A new talk show host, know as Snoop Lion
has been enlightening the Youtube masses about
black history.

and don't neglect
the poetry in motion. 
Live, real-time rapping.

I just don't know what the haze is.
Is it dry ice?



[Russian chick provides the weather. it's getting hot over here]

His guest says that the white man gave the world
black history month.

The problem he sees is that the white man might
decide to find a whole other month during which
he will take away everything he's given to the
black man.

I don't suppose that guest has heard of the banking
crisis. It means if you're not a banker or a politician
you'd better get yourself a safe supply of money.
Sh*t is going down, and the poor will be
the black, 
the white, 
the red, 
the purple and yellow.

Here's what the white devil has done to some of
the Aboriginals in Canada:
[Note: The Two Row Wampum was a treaty signed by &
re-negged on by those Indian-givers, the Canadian government]


check it: letters to the Guardian


    Rotihskenhrakehte
    21 December 2012 4:44 AM
    Recommend    15
    No, what Canada needs to do is to cease committing their soft form of Genocide on us and honor the Two Row Wampum they agreed to!
    I am not Canadian I am Kanienkehaka aka Mohawk. My Nation's history with the British and their successor Canada had been a nation to nation relationship. This changed in 1924 when our traditional government was forced out of their council house and replaced with the Eurocentric Indian Act Band Council system.
    When my Nation first befriended the British it was through the Tow Row Wampum Treaty nation to nation. In short the Two Row Wampum recognized the fact, that we Indigenous people and the European people had different ways of life. We would live side by side like brothers and never interfere in each others affairs. We would never force Europeans to be Indigenous and they would never force us to be European.
    When war ensued in North America we allied with our brothers against their enemies. In fact if not for their Indigenous Allies Canada would not exist! Canadians would be Americans today. To exhibit their gratitude to their Indigenous allies they have done nothing but commit various forms genocide on us ever since.
    In my life time I can bare witness to the loss of my language, the partial destruction of my culture, the loss of my Territory and outright failure to obtain non-biased, non-conflict of interest proper legal remedy in Canadian courts! This is how they treat their faithful allies.
    As for the article, it is refreshing to see that someone really does get it and understands! Nia:wen Kowa!!!
--
    mskrissypaul
    20 December 2012 9:04 PM
    Recommend     39
    Excuse you. I am 24 years old and have been applying for post-secondary with my First Nation Education Authority, for YEARS. I've been working, and on my own, for the past 7 years - since I graduated high school. So don't tell me that all "Native kids have access to free education." There are so many of my friends that have went on their own because they kept getting denied as well - they went out and got student loans to pay their own ways. Free education is a MYTH.
    As for parents encouraging me to get an education, they've pushed me all my life - it's either go to school or work. I choose to work because I wouldn't be able to survive, off-reserve, without a suitable income. Same job for the past 7 years too, so don't imply any instability just because I'm Native.
    Unkempt & Undeveloped? It's called Nature. The very system that was put in place to assimilate and 'lock us in reserves' have actually helped preserve our traditions because of the simple fact we are closer to nature. We can't truly practice tradition on pavement in a concrete jungle, now can we? Or did you already know that too?
    We don't want our own laws - but we'd like to govern ourselves. There are some places in Canada that practice Restorative Justice in a traditional approach, but that's another story - however, since you're so knowledgable, why bother when you already know that as well.
    WE ARENT CRYING FOUL OR WHINING FOR ANYTHING MORE THAN THE CHANCE FOR CONSULTATION BETWEEN THE TWO PARTIES. THE CANADIAN GOVERNMENT IS A THIRD PARTY TO THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN FIRST NATIONS AND THE QUEEN. THEY SHOULD NOT BE PASSING ANYTHING WITHOUT FIRST CONSULTING... SIMPLE AS THAT....
    To my knowledge there has never been a member of the royal family that has ever lived on Canadian soil." - Yes, finally right about something. LOL
    Jeez! Wish more people would get educated before trying to fling their prejudice garbage at awesome journalism....